Hail Damage Repair - Paintless Dent Repair
Rocky Mountain Dent Services, Denver, Colorado
What is Paintless Dent Removal?
The environmentally friendly process of paintless dent removal (PDR) is a quick and more affordable way to repair your vehicle's hail damage, as well as minor dents and dings. This method and our company are also fully approved by all insurance companies.
At Rocky Mountain Dent Service, our technicians have mastered both the art and science of PDR, using old-world craftsmanship in combination with highly specialized tools. And unlike traditional dent repair, PDR is performed without using fillers, sanding or painting.
How Paintless Dent Removal Works
There is no step-by-step dent removal method, and it's not as simple as just "popping out" the dent. In fact, our trained technicians at RMDS have spent years honing their skills to deliver the best results.
The basic process of paintless dent removal and hail damage repair include:
- Create Access to the Dent – PDR is performed on the reverse side of the damaged area, so we'll need to remove vehicle panels and trim to give us access to the dent.
- Determine the Right Tools – The technician will choose from a wide variety of tools specifically designed for paintless dent removal – rods, wedges or whale tails.
- Repair the Dent or Hail Damage – To restore your vehicle, the technician will apply pressure to the underside of the dent and "massage" the metal back into shape.
Types of Paintless Dent Removal
Depending on the extent of the dent or hail damage, there are a number of approaches we might take.
Your vehicle can be returned to pre-damaged condition without replacing or refinishing any panels.
Portions of your vehicle can be repaired with PDR and may need body repair or panel replacement.
Requires refinish of certain panels, but PDR may reduce the body repairs or panel replacements needed.
Benefits of Paintless Dent Removal
- Fraction of the price of conventional repair
- Most PDRs completed in just 1-4 days
- Uses advanced tools for fewer body repairs
- Retains your vehicle's factory finish
- Uses an environmentally friendly process
- Reduces the need for replacement parts
Read what our customers are saying
I wanted to take a moment and thank you again for the job you did for me. It was amazing!!!! I had such a negative experience with the ail damage to my 2008 Dodge Mega cab. From the hail, to dealing with the insurance company it was a complete nightmare...
Why Choose Rocky Mountain Dent Service?
- Dent repairs completed in as little as 1 day
- Deductible and rental car financial assistance
- Lifetime warranty on all dent removal services
- Expertise dealing with ALL insurance companies
- Assistance and advocacy during claims process
- Experts in PDR since 1998 with a BBB A+ rating