There are quite a few advantages of paintless dent repair, but at Rocky Mountain Dent in Denver, we know that many people are not aware of what exactly these benefits are. Often when people are faced with fixing a dent in their vehicle, they decide not even to try to get it fixed because they assume it will be an expensive repair. They’ve heard the stories about having to replace an entire section of the car and repaint and do all this expensive bodywork for a little bitty dent and so decide it’s not worth it without even bothering to ask about the price.
However, that’s where one of the biggest advantages of paintless dent repair comes into play. For dents that qualify, which most un-creased small dents do, the work is simple, quick and inexpensive. Paintless dent repair works on many different types of dents whether they are caused by hail, shopping carts, or even minor collisions. If in doubt, just bring your car by the shop, and one of our experts can give you an idea of what the price tag might be. Who knows? You just might be pleasantly surprised.
So what are all the advantages of paintless dent repair? Let’s take a look.
- It’s fast. Traditional dent repair can involve a lot of grinding, replacing, hammering the metal out and repainting that could take a week or more. Paintless dent repair can be completed in as little as one day.
- It’s inexpensive. We’ve already touched on this a bit, but just the reduction in labor alone gives you an idea of how much you will be saving.
- It keeps your vehicle’s original finish. No worries about matching the color of your paint exactly and get it to fit in with the rest of the car.
- The process is environmentally friendly.
- The advanced tools used allow for fewer body repairs.
- The process reduces the need for replacement parts
When you contact us for dent repair, we are happy to help with some of the other headaches that come with car repairs. For example, our staff will help you figure out the insurance and offers both assistance and advocacy during the claims process. Our staff is experienced in dealing with all types of insurance companies and that is one notorious headache less when you have us to help with the process. Plus, we provide a warranty on all of our dent removal services for as long as you own your vehicle. That’s what we call real peace of mind.
Now that you better understand the advantages of paintless dent repair, we encourage you to reach out to us here at Rocky Mountain Dent in Denver. Even if you have an older dent that you’ve been avoiding repairing because you didn’t want to deal with the expense or inconvenience, we can probably still help with our paintless dent repair process. Just stop by today and talk to one of our expert representatives to get an idea of what your options might be.